All minorities have their own communities. 👪 They support each other. They speak each other’s language. They provide goods and services that their community find so important and that are not available through mainstream providers. 🏬 So, why not us? Why can we not have a community designed by us, for us. ♾️
Anger anxiety collaboration community emotions empathy inspiration Joy Just saying … language Letting go Music ND society panic attack Quora resilience resources Self-love Self-management Self-respect Self-therapy support survivor trauma
- How to work with Trauma survivors
- Discussing trauma in therapy
- Handling “unexpected” panic attacks?
- Dealing with shadow work, healing trauma, and the emotional lash outs
- Meltdowns? Or Outburst?
- Dealing with emotions
- An ND society. A dream or a possibility?
- Anger – quick daily fix with music
- Self-therapy: Introduction