Panic attacks: I always expect one, yet, they are always unexpected! Here’s some tips.
Balance between physical and non-physical realities supply body, mind, heart, and soul with the nurture and nourishment I need to heal trauma, and occasionally even thrive.
Meltdown? I call it an outburst. It is an expression of assertiveness, self-respect, and self-determination. It is how we say you may not respect me 🚫, but I do!
There is a lot of talk from professionals 👩🏽⚕️ how it is important to regulate emotions. Personally, I believe only heartless and insensitive can “regulate” emotions. Our hearts do not have a tap that we can open and close according to one’s whim 💔. It is not just semantic when I say that instead or…
Anger anxiety collaboration community emotions empathy inspiration Joy Just saying … language Letting go Music ND society panic attack Quora resilience resources Self-love Self-management Self-respect Self-therapy support survivor trauma
- How to work with Trauma survivors
- Discussing trauma in therapy
- Handling “unexpected” panic attacks?
- Dealing with shadow work, healing trauma, and the emotional lash outs
- Meltdowns? Or Outburst?
- Dealing with emotions
- An ND society. A dream or a possibility?
- Anger – quick daily fix with music
- Self-therapy: Introduction