Meltdown? I call it an outburst. It is an expression of assertiveness, self-respect, and self-determination. It is how we say you may not respect me 🚫, but I do!
I am going to share a music self-therapy 🎶 quickfix tip for the day-to-day angry feeling we may get when someone jumps the queue, or is rude, or insensitive 😡. This method works well for this specific kind of instance.
I will use the self-therapy tag to share tips and tricks that I learnt or that others have shared to self-love, achieve joy, and let go of anger. All, in the spirit of “just saying …” aka “I call it as I see it!” 😐
Anger anxiety collaboration community emotions empathy inspiration Joy Just saying … language Letting go Music ND society panic attack Quora resilience resources Self-love Self-management Self-respect Self-therapy support survivor trauma
- How to work with Trauma survivors
- Discussing trauma in therapy
- Handling “unexpected” panic attacks?
- Dealing with shadow work, healing trauma, and the emotional lash outs
- Meltdowns? Or Outburst?
- Dealing with emotions
- An ND society. A dream or a possibility?
- Anger – quick daily fix with music
- Self-therapy: Introduction